Board an impressive Turkish Gullet – either the Fernandes (26.5m) or the Fernandes 2 (38m) - at the Sliema Strand, and set sail for the smaller island of Gozo where you will encounter the islands’ stunning cliffs and hidden coves along the way, as well as enjoy a morning snack. At a secluded bay in Gozo the crew will drop anchor, allowing you to spend the remainder of the morning swimming and snorkelling in the Mediterranean or simply sunbathing on deck. After an energetic time in the water or relaxing hard in the sun you will be ready for something to eat, so it’s a bonus that a delicious hot and cold buffet with unlimited drinks has been prepared for you by the onboard stewards. After lunch you will head for the even smaller island of Comino where you will have an opportunity for more swimming (or relaxing!) in the crystal clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon. After this some juicy fresh fruit will be provided for you before you head back to Malta after an amazing day at sea.
Important to know
July - October: Daily
Original departure point (Sliema Ferries)
Included in price:
All inclusive food and drink:
- Morning snack
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon snack (Fresh fruit)
- Unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks and water
Available on request at €5.00 per person
Good to know:
- A fully stocked bar & toilet facilities are available on board
- Each swimming stop is approximately 90 minutes’ duration
- There is an optional jet boat trip around Comino and its caves – tickets sold onboard
- Sun hats, sun cream and sunglasses recommended
- Take swimming attire and goggles/snorkels to enjoy the water
- Infants (age 0-4 years) are free of charge
- The company reserves the right to alter or cancel this cruise in adverse weather conditions
Updated 22/07/2020 - pat
Activity price options
To book this item please contact us for availability and details.
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74