Stand Up Paddle Boarding – Half-Day Guided Tour (Coral Lagoon)
If you feel like an exciting activity, then this half-day guided tour steering your own paddle board is what you’re looking for to satisfy your adventurous spirit. You will be taught how to use the paddle board by your qualified instructor first of all before setting off on your quest as a group to explore the coastline with all its interesting nooks and crannies. All equipment is provided and to keep your energy levels up, a delicious baguette and water will be provided. This is a wonderful experience and you will access lagoons that swimmers rarely find and that boats find hard to enter. At the end of the brilliant tour you’ll be able to shower before you leave, knowing that you’ve been a great adventurer of the seas.
Important to know
Monday to Saturday, mainly during the summer period; sessions are booked by appointment
- Monday to Friday departures: 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM
- Saturday departures: 8:30 AM
Main location for SUP - Mellieha Bay
Included in price:
- All Stand Up Paddle equipment required; SUP board, Paddle, Buoyancy aid during lesson & tour
- SUP Lesson and Introduction to Paddling
- Tour guide for the duration of the SUP tour
- Fresh Water and Sandwich/Baguette
- Safety Boat Cover
- Shower facilities after tour
- Free Parking
Available on request
Good to know:
- Bring old shoes with you – they will get wet!
- Bring a towel and sun screen - but if you forget they will be on sale
- The venue may change on the day due to weather conditions – your instructor will guide you
- Please be aware that the day may also change if conditions are deemed unsafe
Updated Emilie 19/04/2018
Activity price options
To book this item please contact us for availability and details.
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74