Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – Taster Session
Have you ever heard of Stand Up Paddle Boarding before? Well it is exactly as it sounds – you stand up on a board, similar to a surf board, and you use a paddle to propel yourself through the water whilst trying to keep your balance. It’s such a cool activity so why not give it a go? This 90-minute taster session will provide you with the necessary equipment and an excellent qualified instructor who will teach you the basics. This will all take place on calm, flat water allowing you to get to grips with your new favourite sport really quickly. If you want to do something extra special in Malta, then book an awesome SUP taster lesson today!
Important to know
Mainly during the summer period; sessions are booked by appointment
You request the time of your lesson on booking
Main location for SUP - Mellieha Bay but this can change due to weather conditions.
You may also choose your venue but it must be on calm, flat water
90 minutes after the start of the lesson
Included in price:
- Full tuition from a qualified instructor with knowledge of the local area
- Equipment rental, including paddle board, wet suit and buoyancy aid
- Safety cover
Available on request
Good to know:
- Bring old shoes with you – they will get wet!
- Bring a towel and sun screen - but if you forget they will be on sale
- The venue may change on the day due to weather conditions – your instructor will guide you
- Please be aware that the day may also change if conditions are deemed unsafe
Updated Henoc 26/05/2017
Activity price options
To book this item please contact us for availability and details.
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74