In order to make the most of a day trip to Gozo, Malta’s more tranquil sister island, the Hop On Hop Off Tour by bus is perfect. Hop off the bus at any one of the twenty stops en-route and then hop straight back on again when you are ready to continue your tour.
An audio commentary in nine different languages is available, giving you an interesting overview of the places you will see on the way. Buses run regularly so you shouldn’t have long to wait until the next one comes along. You decide where and what you want to explore – it’s entirely up to you! You could enjoy the breathtaking views from the Citadel in Victoria, Gozo’s capital city; take magnificent pictures of the stunning Dwejra area; admire the red sand at Ramla Bay; watch the world go by at Xlendi Bay; visit the oldest freestanding megalithic structure in the world -Ġgantija Temples; plus much, much more!
Important to know
Monday - Sunday, all year round
09.45 – first departure from Mgarr Harbour and then every 45 minutes thereafter until 15.45
Mgarr Harbour, Gozo
Original departure point (Mgarr Harbour, Gozo)
Included in Price:
One infant (under 5 years old) may travel free with every paying adult as long as they do not take up the seat of a fare-paying passenger
Optional return transport available from any Malta hotel to the Cirkewwa ferry terminal
Good to know:
- Most tour buses are wheelchair-friendly
- The price does NOT include the ferry crossing
- The price does NOT include entry to paid attraction
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus.
- Passengers whose conduct is considered offensive or unsafe will be asked to get off the bus.
- The company reserves the right to change departure points and times and deviate from a route when necessary.
- The company reserves the right to operate closed-top single-decked buses when necessary, especially in bad weather. The Company operates a timetabled service and reserves the right, for safety reasons, to refuse you access to travel on a particular departure.
- For safety reasons you are required to remain seated on the upper deck while the bus is in motion. Seats cannot be guaranteed on either deck.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children must pay for their headphones.
- Tickets are not transferable and must be shown on board.
- Look after your ticket. Passengers found travelling without a valid ticket will be charged the full hop-on, hop-off fare.
- When your ticket expires you must leave the bus or purchase another ticket. Extensions will not be given.
Updated Matthew 14/11/2018
Activity price options
Adult (age 15+) with transport
Child (age 5 to 14) with transport
Adult (age 15+) no transport
Child (age 5 to 14) no transport
FREE under age 4
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74