Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus - The North Tour
In order to explore the northern part of the island of Malta the Hop On Hop Off North Tour by bus is perfect. Hop off the bus at any one of the thirty stops en-route and then hop straight back on again when you are ready to continue your tour.
An audio commentary in nine different languages is available, giving you an interesting overview of the places you will see on the way. Buses run regularly so you shouldn’t have long to wait until the next one comes along. You decide where and what you want to explore – it’s entirely up to you!
You could walk along the busy promenade in Sliema, taking in the shops and cafes; explore Malta’s capital city of Valletta with its museums and forts; wander through the presidential gardens of San Anton; buy beautiful glass, ceramics or jewellery in Ta’Qali the craft village; plus much, much more!
Important to know
Monday – Sunday (except Wednesday), all year round
08:15 – first departure from The Topaz Hotel, Bugibba, and then every 45 minutes thereafter until 14:45
Included in price:
- Audio commentary in nine different languages
Good to know:
- * Most tour buses are wheelchair-friendly
- * The price does NOT include entry to paid attractions
- * The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus.
- * Passengers whose conduct is considered offensive or unsafe will be asked to get off the bus.
- * The company reserves the right to change departure points and times and deviate from a route when necessary.
- * The company reserves the right to operate closed-top single-decked buses when necessary, especially in bad weather. The Company operates a timetabled service and reserves the right, for safety reasons, to refuse you access to travel on a particular departure.
- * For safety reasons you are required to remain seated on the upper deck while the bus is in motion. Seats cannot be guaranteed on either deck.
- * Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children must pay for their headphones.
- * Tickets are not transferable and must be shown on board.
- * Look after your ticket. Passengers found travelling without a valid ticket will be charged the full hop-on, hop-off fare.
- * When your ticket expires you must leave the bus or purchase another ticket. Extensions will not be given.
Updated Chris 20/04/2018
Activity price options
Adult (age 15+)
Children (age 5 to 14)
FREE under age of 4 with paying adult
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74