Imagine acquiring an internationally recognised PADI Advanced Certificate whilst on the island of Malta!
Diving is found all over Malta and voted one of the best diving locations in the world by divers. What a perfect place to learn how to dive!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is one of the worlds' most popular diving qualifications and allows you to dive anywhere in the world! This course will teach you enough about diving to get you confident in the water and safely explore the wonderful underwater world.
What are you waiting for!
Please note that a medical declaration form must be completed for all scuba diving activities. If you have a medical condition and require an examination by a doctor in Malta then there is an additional charge for this which must be paid locally to the dive centre before you start diving.
Important to know
- Tuition is available in the following languages – English, Maltese, Italian, French, Danish, Dutch and German. Please let us know your preferred language.
- Please keep in mind that you must leave 18 hours between your last dive and your flight home.
All year round
Participants should provide proof of PADI Open Water certification
Usually completed in 2-3 days
Included in Price:
- All equipment
- 2 core dives (navigation & deep)
- 3 dives chosen from a list of elective dives (wreck, naturalist, night, fish ID, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Multi-Level, Nitrox, Search & Recovery, Boat, UW Digital Photography
- Road transport to all dive sites
- PADI certification fee
- PADI - Adventures in Diving course manual
Not Included in Price:
- Supplements for the following optional elective dives: night/nitrox/boat /UW digital photography (ranging from €5.00 - €25.00)
What to wear/bring:
Swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat
Good to know:
The company reserves the right to alter or cancel this activity in adverse weather conditions
Updated Emilie 16/04/2018
Activity price options
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74