Popeye Village Fun Park was originally built as the set of the 1980 musical Popeye starring the late great Robin Williams, and has now been converted into a park for the entire family. As well as a tour of the film set itself, the park boasts several attractions, including puppet shows, museums, mini-golf and pools for both children and adults.
An excellent choice for a family day out, the park has enough entertainment to keep the kids happy while the adults relax in the unique surroundings of the film set, exploring the village together and sharing the experience. Highly recommended for families with young children.
Important to know
All year round
Included in price:
- Entrance to Popeye's Film Set
- Use of Water Games, trampolines and slides
- Use of Splash Pool & Play Pool
- Use of Sun beds, sun umbrellas and showers
- A variety of Animation Shows
- Access to Popeye's Comic Museum
- 15 minutes Boat trip around Anchor Bay (Weather permitting)
- Entrance to the Cinema (for a 15 minute Documentary of the Film Set)
- Silver Smith Demonstrations
- Special events during Carnival, Easter, Halloween, Christmas & Valentine's periods.
Available on request.
Updated Henoc 25/05/2017
Activity price options
1 Sep 2018 - 27 Oct 2018
6 Nov 2018 - 31 May 2019
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74