Sunday is traditionally a day of rest but you’re on holiday, so why don’t you get out and about and try a 4-in-1 ‘Sunday Special’ excursion instead? After being picked up from your accommodation (or close by) you will:
1. Visit a local open market, where you can spend an hour looking for bargains
2. Enjoy a buffet lunch washed down with a glass of wine (served at a 5-star hotel or onboard a boat)
3. Cruise around the harbour, taking in Valletta and the Three Cities with their forts, battlements and creeks
4. Watch horse races at Marsa Race Course, experiencing the thrill of these majestic animals
At the end of an enjoyable day, you will be transported back to your accommodation (or close by) to reflect on your action-packed time out.
Important to know
October - May: Every Sunday
Original departure point (your hotel)
7.5 hours (approx.)
Included in price:
- Pick-up from your accommodation (or close by)
- Drop-off at your accommodation (or close by)
- Open local market
- Buffet lunch, including a drink (glass of wine), at a 5-star hotel or onboard a boat
- Harbour cruise
- Entrance fee to horse races
Pick-up and drop-off included in the price
Good to know:
Toilet facilities available onboard the cruise vessel
The company reserves the right to alter or cancel this cruise depending on weather conditions
Updated 18/04/2018 - Emilie
Activity price options
To book this item please contact us for availability and details.
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74