Experience the thrill of quad biking in Sicily. Our agents will pick you up from Pozzallo Port at 08.15 and take you to the Quad Bike Centre for briefing and training. Once you feel confident on your quad bike, you will set off on an exciting journey along country tracks and canyons, across rivers and even under waterfalls! You will bike through the following locations:
- Cisternazza (country track)
- Pizzillo (country track)
- Fontana di Galermo (country track)
- Panoramic route (the canyon of the river Irminio in the Iblei Mountains)
- Fiume Irminio (crossing various parts of the river)
- Cascata del Fiume (spectacular waterfall near Scicli)
Then after a delightful lunch full of Sicilian delicacies you can take the slightly calmer route back via country roads to Ragusa where there will still be time for some shopping before returning to Malta.
October 2017 - September 2018
Every Friday & Sunday
Please note: Quad bike drivers require a valid driving licence
06:30 from Malta.
19:30 Departure from Pozzallo
21.15 Arrival in Malta – Winter time (October to April)
21:30 Departure from Pozzallo
23.15 Arriva in Malta – Summer time (May to September)
Original departure point (Grand Harbour)
15-17 hours (approx.)
Included in price:
- Crossing to Sicily on Virtuferries
- Agent pick-up from Pozzallo Port
- Briefing and Quad Bike training
- Typical Sicilian lunch (set menu) in an agriturismo & tasting of Sicilian delicacies
Available on request
Good to know:
- Two people can share a quad bike – single usage incurs a supplementary surcharge of €45
- Children (age 4-14): reduction of €20
- The driver must show a valid driving licence
- Appropriate footwear and clothing is advisable
- Any damage to the quad bikes is NOT covered by insurance
- Personal accident insurance is NOT included
- The excursion will only run if there is a combined booking of a minimum of 2 quad bikes
- The itinerary may be altered subject to weather conditions
The company reserves the right to introduce a fuel surcharge without prior notice
Updated Pat 11/10/2017
Activity price options
To book this item please contact us for availability and details.
Alpha Adventures offers the widest range of exciting tours, excursions & adventure activities you can book alone, as a family or a group.
English language courses
Alpha School of English offers a wide range of English language courses.
Visit our other website www.alphaschoolmalta.com.
Malta Tourism Authority
Alpha School of English is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence Number 35-0026).
Alpha School of English, Arznell Street, St Paul's Bay SPB3232 MALTA, Europe
Telephone: +356 21 58 14 74